Back to top
News of the Educational Center
Rules of participation
Scientific and creative works are evaluated by a commission of permanent and variable composition of...
How to keep a diploma?
Instruction for saving documents (certificates and diplomas) to a personal computer through the Goog...
About International Events
The International Association of Educators unites the educational resources of the CIS countries and...
Board of Appeals
What if you do not agree with the results of your answers? In this case, you can appeal through your...
Courses of improvement - 2020
The Official Coordinators
Customer support is open from 10:00 to 18:00 (UTC+6).
Dear participants! When you request, please specify the application number.
Scientific and creative works are evaluated by a commission of permanent and variable composition of scientists of natural and human sciences on the following criteria:
- degree of originality and novelty;
- use of various forms, methods of submitting educational material;
- expediency of using information technologies;
- competent and ergonomic design of educational material;
- correctness in the use of copyright works;
- artistic level and quality of design.
We wish you victories in scientific and creative activities.
Criteria for rewarding:
- Encourage thank-you letters from teachers who have prepared more than 5 pupils to participate in the Olympiad in one subject within the framework of one participation (in one order there should be 5 participants).
- Thanks to letters of thanks from educators who took part in two scientific and practical conferences on various topics.
- Thanks to letters of thanks from educators who took part in two creative competitions on different topics.