Back to top
Olympiad in preschool education - 2020
- Home page
- Olympiad in preschool education
KZT - per participant
The Institute of Intellegent Technology invites everyone to take part in Olimpiad through the portal of distance education.
LEVELS OF THE OLYMPIAD
- In total XII levels of complexity. The easiest I level. It is recommended to participate in all levels. Educators (Coordinators) can choose their own difficulty levels for their students.
PROCEDURE OF AWARDING
Winners of the distance Olympiad will be determined after entering the answers. The following places will be determined depending on the number of points scored:
- Participants who score more than 70 points are awarded with the winner’s diplomas.
- All participants who score less than 70 points will receive certificates of the outcome of the event.
- Teachers who have prepared more than 5 participants in one participation will be awarded with letters of thanks.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- The teacher must be registered on the portal and open the personal account;
- All students participate through their teacher’s account only;
- To get acquainted with the regulations on distance Olympiads;
- Apply for participation in the Olympiad, indicating the number of participants;
- Confirm the application after money transfer one of the proposed methods;
- Use the received methodical recommendations, assignments for each category of participants and answer forms for the Olympiad;
- Enter the data of all participants and get the final documents.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE OLYMPIAD AND ADDING WORKS
- Students must solve all tasks independently, without outside help.
- Correctly fill in all the required fields.
- The time of data entry is unlimited.
- Remember, money is not returned for the timely not added work of the participants!
- Everyone will instantly receive a diploma or certificate.
- The authenticity of the documents can be checked in the “Results” section.
- After participating in the Olympiads you can see the mistakes made.
- Laureates of competitions and conferences receive diplomas I, II, III degrees. Works that have not won prizes will receive recommendations from the competition commission.
- Data on the results of participation will be available for viewing by university staff in the form of a special rating.
- All participants will receive an electronic Certificate of participation.
- All winners will be awarded with Diplomas.
In order to encourage teachers for the results of their creative activity, the criteria for awarding the rights of the President of the International Association of Teachers have been approved:
- Teachers who have prepared more than 5 pupils to participate in the Olympiad in one subject within the framework of one participation (in one application) receive thank-you letters.
- who took part in two conferences on different subjects.
PARTICIPANT SUPPORT SERVICE
Customer support is open from 10:00 to 18:00 Moscow time.
Dear participants! When applying, please indicate the application number and disclose the content of your question.
Total accepted 10 application(s) to participate.
Customer support is open from 10:00 to 18:00 (UTC+6).
Dear participants! When you request, please specify the application number.
Scientific and creative works are evaluated by a commission of permanent and variable composition of scientists of natural and human sciences on the following criteria:
- degree of originality and novelty;
- use of various forms, methods of submitting educational material;
- expediency of using information technologies;
- competent and ergonomic design of educational material;
- correctness in the use of copyright works;
- artistic level and quality of design.
We wish you victories in scientific and creative activities.
Criteria for rewarding:
- Encourage thank-you letters from teachers who have prepared more than 5 pupils to participate in the Olympiad in one subject within the framework of one participation (in one order there should be 5 participants).
- Thanks to letters of thanks from educators who took part in two scientific and practical conferences on various topics.
- Thanks to letters of thanks from educators who took part in two creative competitions on different topics.