Back to top
Coordinators of the Association
The Official Coordinator of the Institute of Intellectual Technologies (hereinafter – the Coordinators) is chosen from among the winners among the coordinators of the Kazakhstan Teachers Society.
- can independently organize participation in educational events through their personal offices of any categories of participants;
- in order to improve the quality of information systems, they can offer technical and pedagogical recommendations through the operators of educational portals;
- can use nominal coupons to reduce rates of organizational fees on all accredited portals;
- in order to improve the image of teachers Coordinators can apply for incentives following the results of the educational seasons;
- to the freedom of choice and use of methods of training and education, textbooks and materials, textbooks, methods for assessing the knowledge of students, pupils at organizations of educational and creative activities through educational portals.
Responsibilities of the Coordinators:
- strive to achieve the highest possible level of all their professional work;
- observe pedagogical etiquette measures when communicating with participants through social networks and applications;
- be willing to participate in events with students and adults who are part of the framework of the educational process plan;
- respect the personality of the child, his right to express opinions and beliefs, maintain discipline based on respect for their human dignity by methods that exclude physical and mental violence against students;
- take precautions to prevent accidents with students when organizing educational activities.
WhatsApp: +7 (900) 277-07-70 (questions are accepted only through WhatsApp)
Email: email@example.com (Entries and receipts on payment via mail are not accepted)
Our social page: https://vk.com/mriks_ru
Customer support is open from 10:00 to 18:00 Moscow time.
Dear participants! When you request, please specify the application number.
Scientific and creative works are evaluated by a commission of permanent and variable composition of scientists of natural and human sciences on the following criteria:
- degree of originality and novelty;
- use of various forms, methods of submitting educational material;
- expediency of using information technologies;
- competent and ergonomic design of educational material;
- correctness in the use of copyright works;
- artistic level and quality of design.
We wish you victories in scientific and creative activities.
Criteria for rewarding:
- Encourage thank-you letters from teachers who have prepared more than 5 pupils to participate in the Olympiad in one subject within the framework of one participation (in one order there should be 5 participants).
- Thanks to letters of thanks from educators who took part in two scientific and practical conferences on various topics.
- Thanks to letters of thanks from educators who took part in two creative competitions on different topics.