Back to top
Customer support is open from 10:00 to 18:00 (UTC+6).
Dear participants! When you request, please specify the application number.
Scientific and creative works are evaluated by a commission of permanent and variable composition of scientists of natural and human sciences on the following criteria:
- degree of originality and novelty;
- use of various forms, methods of submitting educational material;
- expediency of using information technologies;
- competent and ergonomic design of educational material;
- correctness in the use of copyright works;
- artistic level and quality of design.
We wish you victories in scientific and creative activities.
Criteria for rewarding:
- Encourage thank-you letters from teachers who have prepared more than 5 pupils to participate in the Olympiad in one subject within the framework of one participation (in one order there should be 5 participants).
- Thanks to letters of thanks from educators who took part in two scientific and practical conferences on various topics.
- Thanks to letters of thanks from educators who took part in two creative competitions on different topics.